Thursday, January 20, 2011

{{Themey Thursday}} Babushka Bonanza

We love Babushka dolls in our house!  They are in the computer room (....I mean my studio....) in both of the girls' bedroom, my jewellery box and on the Lo & Lot logo too!


So of course it was going to be a party theme!  Funky and bright colours for a girl of any age and oh so trendy right now. 


Here is the Lo & Lot Creations Babushka Bonanza Party invitation, as well as the coordinating cupcake toppers and favour bag topper.








And here is the Babushka round up from Madeit.com.au!





Babushka Doll Gift Boxes from Pixels Plus Paper
Babushka Candy Dress from Butterfly Mama Creations
Babushka earrings from another Tassie maker Apooki.  I have these in hair slides wear them all the time!


Pink Babushka hair clip from Chelle Belle
And I think these litlle Babushka finger puppets bu Mulberry Road are the greatest and would make the perfect litlle party favour. 

And what would a party be without cake and cookies (or what would a blog post by me be without the mention of food...)





Gorgeous cake from the Sweetiers Exquisite Cakes blog
Babushka cookies by one of my favourite blogs Bubble and Sweet
And in case you are feeling adventurous, here are the biscuit cutters from bisk-art so you can DIY.  I would so love to be able to ice biscuits!

Next week I promise a boy theme.  Any requests?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio